Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Waiting to go home

Ok…I must admit that today is a very happy day…. Doing nothing from the morning and now just waiting to go home…. Hmm…Life is beautiful!!!!

I should have been release from my client since my boss is still in Hong Kong for 1 week training but since the retain manager (the manager that was in charge for the schedule) was also away to Bangkok for 1 week training therefore in the schedule everybody see that I still have a client and they can not booked me for another client.

Should I report this matter and find another client for this week???? Yes I should and the old me that was still anxious over this job will do that but…since I think I have enough difficulties in the previous months and I really enjoy this time of peace and quietness….so I decided to stay silent about this matter….. Does that make me a bad person and employee??? Hmm......let me think....Quickly answer: I don’t think so...... Huehehehehehe.......

2.5 weeks to go to my holiday trip....... Hmm.....so close but yet so far……

No comments: