Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Special Post for the Typewriter

This post is for a dear friend of mine... who thinks that she is a lousy typewriter....

This is what I think a bout you....

I think that you are a terrific typewriter and I enjoy your writings.... so you need to keep on writing!

Also what is all the fuss regarding not feeling that you are a woman? I think that you only have a different kind of thought and principle than most of the woman (believe that you Brother is the one to blame for this)... Well hello...I believe that I am also in the same category with you.... And also that thought and principle is one of the main thing that makes you a very good friend of mine....

So stop moaning and get back to be a typewriter.....

1 comment:

olivia said...

haha.. just read your post..

thanks for the support..

you too, keep on learning to use ur new phone.. hehe..