Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inspirational words 2

I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DAY
I am responsible for how I feel and what I do. Nobidy can make me feel anything. If I have a rotten day, I am the one who allowed it to be that way. If I have a great day, I am the one who deserves credit for being positives. It is not the responsibility of other people to change so that I can feel better. I am the one who is in charge of my life

IT'S OKAY TO MAKE MISTAKES
Making mistakes is something we all do, and I ama still a fine and worthwile person when I make them. There is no reason for me to get upset when I make mistake. I am trying, and if I make a mistake, I am going to continue trying. I can handle making mistake. It is okay for others to make mistakes too. I will accept mistakes in myself and also mistakes that others make.

No comments: