Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 reflection

Its 2 AM in the morning of 2nd Jan 2011 and I can't sleep (thanks to the ice coffee that I had during dinner). So this is my 1st blog in 2011 using my beloved E71 phone.

Since we just passed through the 2010, I think it is wise to make a reflection of that year. Here it is:
1. My biggest day happen on 19 June 2010. William & I got married after dating since 22 Jan 2006. The wedding preparation was full of ups & downs esp with problems that william had in his job and fam also I got a big client account that need full attention (making me having less time to prepare for the wedding). Lucky for me, I have a big God that makes all that problems seems sooo small (Love Jesus). I'm now happily married :)

2. I didn't got promoted this year since based on my boss analysis all assisstant manager have to had 2 years in that position however he believe that I (as 1st year AM) still have ratings and bonus (since all my PF said soo). Its funny that the rumours in the office said that I will get double promotion to manager level while I knew from several months before that they are wrong. I was prepare for this but apparaently the not-promoted directly news still have some sad effect on me when it is distributed in July. Thanks to Jesus coz I got up quickly and came stronger than ever! I believe that everything than happen in my life is God's plan to shape me into something. I don't know what that 'something' gonna be but I believe that His plan will always be a good plan for me.

3. Me & hubby bought our 1st car: Yaris with red colour. I give up my Xenia for mom & dad so they use it to go to church etc. Am targetting for a house in 2011 so wish us luck guys!

All and all, 2010 is full with ups and downs but I got passed through it all with Jesus. So I lay all my life in 2011 fully into His hand. Happy New Year prens :)

No comments: