Tuesday, October 28, 2008

E71…. Must buy Hand phone!

My hand phone has been with me for almost 3 years now. I really like it since it’s a flip mode and I purchased it under Rp 2 Mio. One thing that I regret the most is that I bought it not from an authorised dealer but from a shop in Cempaka Mas. Now, the hand phone can’t vibrate any more, it can stop and entered into a “Hang” period in the middle of an activity, also if you want to open the text message (SMS) it will take a while for you to enter the inbox. So in depths of so many concern and obstacle found over my hand phone, I decided that it is time to change my hand phone.

After discussing with my bear, he suggested Nokia E71 if I want to buy a hand phone with internet and office function but with a good design and other function (such as camera with 3.1 Mega Pixels). I also play with one of my friend’s hand phone since he already has E71 since July. I instantly fall in love with the phone. But I have checked to all Nokia shop and the price of this hand phone is rising! It has now entered IDR 4.9 Mio where the past months it was IDR 4.6 Mio. It’s all because of the USD exchange rate is rising compared to IDR. Also some shops have no ready stock and we have to indent the hand phone. Well…just have to be patient and wait for another month so that the price will be lower. Meanwhile, will leave you with the beautiful picture of the must buy hand phone – E71 (if only I know how to attached picture to this blog! it seams that the insert picture and other code is missing so will attached it as soon as possible)


Updates on 7 Nov 2008....

Somehow and someway.... the button to attached photos comes back… (actually, it should never gone away at the first place). So enjoy the beauty of E71 which I will have to restrain myself of buying now since the price have goes up to IDR 5.5 Mio










No comments: